All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.48Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical documents included with this fully-annotated edition help contextualise the novel's debates and reveal its cultural and literary significance as a supreme instance of early detective fiction.
- Author BiographyFrancis O'Gorman is a Reader in Victorian Literature at the University of Leeds. His books include Late Ruskin: New Contexts (2001), The Victorians and the Eighteenth Century: Reassessing the Tradition (2004; co-edited with Katherine Turner), and A Concise Companion to Victorian Fiction (2005).
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byFrancis O'Gorman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.