All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I was eighteen, my father fell off a cliff. It was a stupid way to die. John Venton's drunken fall from a Devon cliff leaves his family with an embarrassing ghost. His twin children, Morwenna and Corwin, flee in separate directions to take up their adult lives. Their mother, enraged by years of unhappy marriage, embraces merry widowhood.
- Author BiographyJulia Rochester grew up on the Exe Estuary in Devon. She studied in London, Berlin and Cambridge and has worked for the BBC Portuguese Service and for Amnesty International as Researcher on Brazil. She lives in London with her husband and daughter.
- PrizesShortlisted for Desmond Elliott Prize 2016.
- Author(s)Julia Rochester
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Weight350 g
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.18Trending at £15.13
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.