All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.72Trending at £5.39
- £9.00Trending at £11.66
- £4.55Trending at £4.84
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £6.32Trending at £7.00
- £5.74Trending at £8.98
- £11.99Trending at £17.79
About this product
- Description* Evokes an era particularly popular with contemporary audiences. * Parallels with the financial crash of 2008 and the sense of impending doom that pre-ceded it, illustrating the circularity of history and the timeless human traits. * Relays a period characterized largely by male dominated politics from a female perspective.
- Author BiographyEdward Charles's was born in South Wales in 1941. His first novel, In the Shadow of Lady Jane was published by Macmillan New Writing in May 2006. Since then, he has written three more novels in the Richard Stocker series, following Richard from Tudor England to Renaissance Padua and Venice. A change of direction took him to Florence in the 1400's and the rise and subsequent fall of the Medici clan. This is his first book to be released by Pen and Sword, and will be followed by The House of Medici: Seeds of Decline later this year. Edward lives in Devon with his wife, and is currently at work on his third Medici novel.
- Author(s)Edward Charles
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClaymore Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.