Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 22 Sep
- £3.37Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1963 in a country house in west Wicklow during the heady summer of JFK's visit to Ireland. Turbulence is in the air as Justin is locked in combat with his angry and inebriate father. Kennedy is assassinated and Justine ends his oedipal struggle and comes of age.
- Author BiographyMark Macauley was born in 1956 and raised on the edge of the Wicklow Mountains. He lives between London and Africa and makes documentaries and writes screenplays. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Mark Macauley
- PublisherThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £3.82
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.