All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith a focus on urbanism from the mid-twentieth to the early twenty-first century, this volume explores how questions of housing continue to raise a series of vexing issues surrounding rights, identity, and governance in the modern city.
- Author BiographyEdward Murphy and Najib B. Hourani are both at Michigan State University, USA.
- Author(s)Edward Murphy,Najib B. Hourani
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGlobal Urban Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 26 b&w illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Laura A. Reese
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.