CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- Author(s)Karin E. Limburg,Mary A. Moran,William H. McDowell
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Environmental Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight533 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byS. A. Levin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction.- 2. The Hudson River Ecosystem.- 3. Power Plant Operation on the Hudson River.- 4. PCBs in the Hudson.- 5. The Westway.- 6. Synthesis and Evaluation.- 7. Hudson River Data Base.- Hudson River Bibliography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.