Consider these sponsored items
- £7.82Was:£9.99Free postage
- £6.81Free postage
- £5.94Was:£6.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comic visual exploration of opposites, from prize-winning, internationally best-selling picture book maker, Oliver Jeffers.
- Author BiographyOliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestle Children's Book Prize Gold Award. 'Lost and Found' animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- Author(s)Oliver Jeffers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight230 g
- Width270 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.97Trending at £13.78
- £10.75Trending at £14.98
- £5.84Trending at £6.70
- £5.06Trending at £5.99
- £9.65Trending at £10.01
- £9.42Trending at £10.00
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.