All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the Huk rebellion, a peasant revolt in the Philippines. Drawing on a wide array of documents and in-depth interviews with peasants and rebel leaders, the author provides definitive answers to the causes of the rebellion, the goals of the rebels and the process of resistance.
- Author BiographyBenedict J. Kerkvliet is head of the Department of Political and Social Change, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies at The Australian National University.
- Author(s)Benedict J. Tria Kerkvliet
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.