All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover how the nervous system works, the intricate construction of your bones and muscles, and how your body protects itself when you are under threat. This book helps you to zoom in on a body part and see the body's processes in action, from a nerve impluse to blood surging through an artery.
- Author BiographySteve Parker graduated with a BSc (Honours, First Class) in Zoology and is a Senior Scientific Fellow of the Zoological Society of London. He has written more than 200 books and has edited or contributed to over 100 more, including The Human Body, Body Atlas, and Eyewitness Medicine, published by DK. He has been shortlisted for the Rhone-Poulenc Science Book of the Year and the Times Educational Supplement Information Book of the Year.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1810 g
- Width259 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains DVD video and Hardback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.78Trending at £4.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.