All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe global financial crisis has renewed concern about whether capitalist markets are the best way of organizing economic life. Based on decades of engaged research, this title brings a fresh economic vision to general readers. It is suitable for students of the contemporary world.
- Author BiographyKeith Hart is Emeritus Professor at Goldsmiths, University of London. Jean-Louis Laville is Professor of Sociology at the Conservatoire national des arts et metiers. Antonio David Cattani is Professor of Sociology at the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul.
- Author(s)Antonio David Cattani,Jean-Louis Laville,Keith Hart
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width147 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.