All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe shipping industry is run by people and for people. Thus, the main element in shipping is the human element - the mariners at all levels. This book deals with topics such as the criminalization of seafarers, piracy as part of shipping companies' risk management, corporate social responsibility and human error in shipping.
- Author BiographyBurkhard Lemper is Director of the Maritime Economics and Transport Department at the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics Bremen, and Honorary Professor at Hochschule Bremen. Thomas Pawlik is the Bremer Rhederverein Professor of Maritime Management and Dean of Studies at the Centre of Maritime Studies at Hochschule Bremen. Susanne Neumann is research associate and doctoral candidate at the Centre of Maritime Studies at Hochschule Bremen.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleMaritime Logistik / Maritime Logistics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBurkhard Lemper,Susanne Neumann,Thomas Pawlik
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.63Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.