All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionMakes clear how we can bridge the widening gap between people and technology. This title investigates various levels of human activity - from simple matters such as our hand-eye coordination to complex human systems such as government regulatory agencies, and why businesses would benefit from making consumer goods easier to use.
- Author BiographyKim Vicente has been the Hunsaker Distinguished Visiting Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics at MIT and has acted as consultant to, amongst others, NASA, NATO, the US Air Force, the US Navy, Microsoft Corporation, and Nortel Networks. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Kim J. Vicente
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2006
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/08/2010
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.