All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Human Lineage focuses on the last ten million years of human history, from the hominoid radiations to the emergence and diversification of modern humanity. It draws upon the fossil record to shed light on the key scientific issues, principles, methods, and history in paleoanthropology.
- Author BiographyMatt Cartmill is a Professor in the Department of Biological Anthropology and Anatomy at Duke University. His areas of interest include: Bipedal locomotion, Gait analysis, and Origin and differentiation of primates in addition to several other subjects. Fred H. Smith is a biological antrhopologist with specific interests in human paleontology and functional anatomy. He teaches courses in human paleontology, human osteology, introductory biological anthropology, and the paleolithis prehistory of Europe and Africa.
- Author(s)Fred H. Smith,Matt Cartmill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleFoundation of Human Biology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteill
- Weight1690 g
- Width217 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Series Edited byKaye B. Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.