All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.95Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.75Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the path to the CFOs office or the CIOs office is relatively straight and narrow, there are a wide variety of paths into human resources. This book aims to help HR professionals and future HR students build a lifelong career that would fully engage their potential and dreams.
- Author BiographyJeanne Palmer is president of The Palmer Advantage, Inc., which provides consulting and search services exclusively for HR. A lifelong HR professional, she has worked with major corporations including Cisco Systems, Genentech, National Semiconductor, Oracle, Palm, Polycom, the San Francisco Symphony, Veritas Software, and World Savings. Martha I. Finney is a journalist specializing in HR and career management. Her column on HR career advice appears in HR Innovator magazine. She is also the coauthor of HR From the Heart: Inspiring Stories and Strategies for Building the People Side of Great Business.
- Author(s)Jeanne Palmer,Martha I. Finney
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight461 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.