All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps students in field-based courses bridge theory and practice during their internships, showing them how to apply their academic work in a real-world setting.
- Author BiographyMarianne Woodside has been a faculty member in human services and counseling programs for over 40 years. As a human service educator, she has taught a variety of courses including Introduction to Human Services, Methods and Service Delivery, Case Management, Mental Health Across the Lifespan, and Assessment and Planning. She has also taught courses related to teaching and supervising in the helping professions. Her favorite area of focus is always working with students in practicum and internships. As coordinator of field-based experiences she has experience establishing placements, supervising site supervisors and students, and providing support to interns in class as well as in the field. Marianne also has co-authored nine texts in the human services and published over 50 research and applied journal articles. Working with students is always a highlight. Marianne is married with three children, Michael, Cathy, and Donna Lee, six grandchildren, and one small dog. She loves the out of doors and celebrates it through hiking and photography. She also seeks ways to play music and spend time with her family and friends.
- Author(s)Marianne R. Woodside
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.