Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionTaking into account how far the science of child development has advanced over the years - with the ascendancy of cognitive psychology, neurobiology, and molecular biology, as well as research into development on the broader human scale, the author explores the tension between influences of biology and environmental factors in development.
- Author BiographyJerome Kagan is emeritus professor of psychology at Harvard University and one of the pioneers of the field of developmental psychology. The author of numerous books including The Nature of the Child and Galen's Prophecy, he received the William James Award and the Distinguished Scientist Award from the American Psychological Association. Kagan is a member of The Institute for Medicine.
- Author(s)Jerome Kagan
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.