Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 13 biographies of men and women who have contributed to the development of the American West. It includes the lives that collectively offer racial and gender diversity as well as differing class and sexual orientation backgrounds.
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleThe Human Tradition in America
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebibliographical references, index
- Weight431 g
- Width164 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBenson Tong,Regan A. Lutz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.