CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Human and the Divine in History investigates the possibility that the author of Daniel knew and drew upon the Histories of Herodotus. Daniel uses and develops Herodotean concepts such as the succession of world empires, dynastic dreams, and the focus on both human and divine cauration in explaining historical events.
- Author BiographyPaul Niskanen is Assistant Professor of Old Testament at the University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Paul V. Niskanen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 396
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.