All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the English and German language scholarship to date, this book offers a novel interpretation of Barth's mature Christology. It provides a nuanced analysis of Barth's treatment of the Chalcedonian Definition , the enhypostasis/anhypostasis pairing, and various Protestant scholastic Christological distinctions.
- Author BiographyPaul Dafydd Jones is Assistant Professor of Western Religious Thought in the Department of Religious Studies at the University of Virginia. He holds degrees from Oxford University (M.A.), Harvard Divinity School (M.Div.), and Harvard University (A.M., Ph.D.).
- Author(s)Paul Dafydd Jones
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.