All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £5.78Trending at £6.14
- £3.49Trending at £5.00
- £10.79Trending at £16.00
- £21.57Trending at £22.51
- £5.99Trending at £7.02
- £18.35Trending at £30.07
- £19.87Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hummingbird Bakery is the destination bakery for Londoners with a passion for great cakes. This book shares the bakery chefs' recipes for a range of deliciously light cupcakes with pretty buttercream frosting and muffins in a variety of flavours.
- Author(s)Tarek Malouf
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- thetregears09 May, 2012by
excellent book as with all hummingbird bakery books.
absolutely love the hummingbird bakery, lots of really gorgeous little cakes and would definately recommend this book
- 2011sparklerose11 Nov, 2011by
Poor! I have seen these recipes before! There are much better baking books!
I bought this book as a present for a friend. It is very disappointing, the recipes are the same as in the full size book. I have also seen exactly the same recipes on the back of the note cards and in the address book, so nothing new at all! There are much better baking books on the market!
- podz_6921 Sep, 2011by
Amazing!! Brilliant guide and instructions along with tips to make the perfect cupcakes and muffins. The book has lovely photographpy throughout and enables anyone to make beautiful and some rather rare cupcakes and muffins.