All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.05Trending at £6.96
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionNearly 900 statistics problems with comprehensive solutions for all the major topics of statistics --Cover.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Donnelly Jr. earned a Ph.D. in operations research and has been teaching both graduate and undergraduate courses at Goldey-Beacom College since 1993. A recipient of the Faculty Service Award in 2000, he has made several business presentations to the American Management Association and has been involved in a variety of management consulting activities, including projects for Alpha Owens Corning Corporation and the DuPont Company.
- Author(s)Robert A Donnelly,W Michael Kelley
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1143 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Pagination550 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.