All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel for those who loved Behind the Scenes at the Museum, The Poisonwood Bible and The Lovely Bones.
- Author BiographyAnne Berry was born in London in 1956, then spent much of her infancy in Aden, before moving on to Hong Kong at the age of six, where she was educated. She worked for a short period as a journalist for the South China Morning Post, before returning to Britain. After completing a three-year acting course, she embarked on a career in theatre, playing everything from pantomime to Shakespeare.She now lives in Surrey with her husband and four children. `The Hungry Ghosts' is her first novel.
- Author(s)Anne Berry
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Borough Press
- Weight288 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.70Trending at £3.81
- £5.29Trending at £8.96
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £4.39Trending at £6.27
- £5.46Trending at £8.20
- £4.55Trending at £4.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.