All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInstead of indiscriminately featuring everything and the kitchen sink, The HUNT team has donned our curatorial colored glasses and carefully selected 100 or so unique, authentic local New Orleans businesses that range from eye-popping and brand spankin new to deeply patinaed and WAY off the beaten path.
- Author BiographyBeth D'Addono is a food and travel writer who fell head over heels in love with New Orleans more than 20 years ago. Unable to resist the city's magnetic allure, Beth moved from Philadelphia to the Marigny in 2012. Since then, she has written countless articles, guidebooks and website content about all things New Orleans. A passionate supporter of the city's vibrant food, music and arts culture, Beth spends her non-working hours riding her bike, listening to live music, walking her dog Ruby along the river and connecting with the particular New Orleans brand of magical realism that greets her every time she walks out of her front door. Nothing makes her happier than discovering and sharing aspects of New Orleans beyond the limited and overrated Bourbon Street, and working on assembling a respectable costume closet.
- Author(s)Beth D'Addono
- PublisherGatehouse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintGatehouse Publishing
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £11.99Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £9.91Trending at £10.06
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.