Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the world of Edmund Husserl, the founder of phenomenology. It covers his major works, ideas and influences and provides a firm grounding in the central themes of Husserl's thought. It is suitable for those reading or studying Husserl, Phenomenology or Modern European Philosophy more generally.
- Author BiographyDermot Moran is Professor of Philosophy and Chair of Logic and Metaphysics at University College Dublin, Ireland. His previous publications include Edmund Husserl: Founder of Phenomenology (Polity, 2005), Introduction to Phenomenology (Routledge, 2000), The Phenomenology Reader (co-edited with Tim Mooney, Routledge, 2002), Phenomenology: Critical Concepts in Philosophy (co-edited with Lester E. Embree, Routledge, 2004) and The Routledge Companion to Twentieth-Century Philosophy (Routledge, 2008). Joseph Cohen is Lecturer in Philosophy at University College Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Dermot Moran,Joseph Cohen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- Series TitleContinuum Philosophy Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.