All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.99Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to merge two methodologies to ignite new growth; drive more sales, better sales, and faster sales; speak to your core customer using the MHI Global Sales System (trade mark); remove competition and confusion between routes to market; prepare for territory level execution and larger market coverage; improve company alignment; and more.
- Author BiographyRich Blakeman has been in a sales leadership role at Miller Heiman since 2006, following 30+ years in sales and marketing leadership in global vendor and partner firms. He is now Managing Director, taking global responsibility for the MHI Global Channel Sales Center of Excellence. MHI Global is the leading worldwide company devoted to improving sales performance and customer management excellence through the combined expertise and experience of 5 powerhouse brands: Channel Enablers, Miller Heiman, AchieveGlobal, Huthwaite, and Impact Learning Systems.
- Author(s)Rich Blakeman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width126 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.