All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Jews (Falasha) of northwestern Ethiopia are a unique example of a Jewish group living within an ancient, non-Western, predominantly Christian society. This title helps unravel the complex nature of religious coexistence in Ethiopia and provides tools for analyzing and evaluating inter-religious, interethnic, and Jewish-Christian relations.
- Author BiographyHagar Salamon is a Lecturer in the Department of Jewish and Comparative Folklore at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Hagar Salamon
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/11/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContraversions: Critical Studies in Jewish Literature, Culture & Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note18 b/w photographs, 1 map
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.