Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a vast array of software sizing methods including all five ISO/IEC-acknowledged Functional Sizing Methods. It also includes hands-on advice and practical examples of how to use functional size measurement to produce realistic estimates.
- Author BiographyManfred Bundschuh is an internationally recognized expert on software measurement, estimating and international standards, with more than 40 years' IT experience, as an IT controller, consultant, and project manager. In addition, he has been teaching software engineering and project management at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne, Germany, for more than 25 years. For the last 5 years he has been President of DASMA e.V., the metrics organization of the German-speaking countries. Carol Dekkers is the president of Quality Plus Technologies, Inc., and a recognized expert in software measurement, functional size measurement, quality, scope management, and project management. Carol is a frequent keynote presenter at international conferences and the author of more than 60 articles and co-author of three books. She is a delegate to ISO/IEC for the United States (since 1994) and has worked for the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) as a visiting scientist. She is a professional engineer (Canada), a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), a Project Management Professional (PMP), and a Certified Function Point Specialist (CFPS). Carol is active in the International Software Benchmarking Standards Group (ISBSG), International Function Point Users Group (past-president), PMI Metrics SIG (past chair) and a variety of other industry groups.
- Author(s)Carol Dekkers,Manfred Bundschuh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note189 Tables, black and white; 134 Illustrations, black and white; XXXVI, 644 p. 134 illus.
- Weight1027 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.