All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)International Wine Challenge
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Out-of-print date20/09/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Edition Statement2010-2011 ed.
- Table Of ContentsContents In the hot seats. vii Rites of passage. viii Grape Guide. x Winemakers of the Year. xii Trophy Winners. xvi Planet Earth Winners . xxvi How to Use This Guide. 1 THE MEDAL WINNERS Argentina. 2 Australia. 13 Austria. 63 Chile. 73 France. 97 Germany. 177 Italy. 186 New Zealand. 216 Portugal. 243 Sake. 273 South Africa. 285 Spain. 303 USA. 337 Other Countries. 341 The Library Collection. 356 Stockists. 367
- Author BiographyThe International Wine Challenge (IWC) is organized on an annual basis and each year, more than 12,000 wines from across the globe are judged and tasted by the industry's leading international wine experts. The tasting takes two weeks and then this is followed by an award ceremony to herald the winners. The IWC Guide to the World's Best Wines is the first time that the results of the challenge have ever been published specifically for consumers.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.