All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJessamy Harrison is eight years old. She spends hours writing, reading or simply hiding in the dark warmth of the airing cupboard. As the half-and-half child of an English father and a Nigerian mother, Jess just can't shake off the feeling of being alone wherever she goes. This is a novel about spirits, twins and an extraordinary little girl.
- Author BiographyHelen Oyeyemi was born in Nigeria in 1984 and moved to London when she was four. She wrote The Icarus Girl while she was still at school, studying for her A levels, and is now a student of Social and Political Sciences at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge.
- PrizesShort-listed for British Book Awards: Writer of the Year 2006.
- Author(s)Helen Oyeyemi
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £4.30Trending at £4.55
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.