Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Perry pursues fundamental queries about the idea of human rights: Is the idea of human rights inescapably religious? Are they universal? Are they absolute? His position is that all humans are sacred and thus the idea of human rights is inescapably religious.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Perry holds the University Distinguished Chair in Law at Wake Forest University. He is the author of several books, including We the People: The Fourteenth Amendment and the Supreme Court (Oxford, 1999).
- Author(s)Michael J. Perry
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.