All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHuman rights have become one of the most important moral concepts in global political life over the last 60 years. Charles Beitz, one of the world's leading philosophers, offers a compelling new examination of the idea of a human right.
- Author BiographyCharles Beitz has written books and articles in global political theory (Political Theory and International Relations, rev. ed. Princeton UP 1999) and democratic theory (Political Equality, Princeton UP 1989) and is co-editor, with Robert Goodin, of Global Basic Rights (OUP 2009). He has been a Guggenheim Fellow and is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. He is Edwards S. Sanford Professor of Politics at Princeton University.
- PrizesWinner of Estoril Global Issues Distinguished Book Prize 2011.
- Author(s)Charles R. Beitz
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.