All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.54Trending at £21.20
- £7.81Trending at £11.06
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionExplores higher education's rich history of writing instruction in classrooms, writing centers, and science laboratories. This book traces the history of writing instruction via laboratory methods and examines its successes and failures through case studies of individual programs and larger reform initiatives.
- Author BiographyNeal Lerner is the director of training in communication instruction for the Program in Writing and Humanistic Studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has published more than twenty-five articles and book chapters about writing centers, writing assessment, the history of teaching writing, and writing across the curriculum.
- Author(s)Neal Lerner
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.