All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe book ascribes the late state of paralysis affecting dissent in America to the adoption of a peculiar gospel of divisiveness, which was promoted in the Eighties by importing from France the theories of philosopher Michel Foucault.
- Author BiographyGUIDO GIACOMO PREPARATA Associate Professor at the University of Washington, USA.
- Author(s)Guido Giacomo Preparata
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 257 p. 1 illus.
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.