The If Machine: Philosophical Enquiry in the Classroom by Peter Worley (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.00+ £2.50 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by teachingresourceclearout
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan computers think? What makes something human? How big is infinity? From Sartre to Searle, this practical book offers an imaginary situation, followed by a series of questions to encourage children to question key philosophical ideas such as values and ethics, gender and identity, existence and beauty.
- Author BiographyPeter Worley has been teaching Philosophy in primary schools since 2002, and currently works peripetetically in 13 schools. Peter is Founder of The Philosophy Shop, a company supporting and promoting the teaching of philosophy in primary schools. He also has a regular column in Teach Primary magazine, and is often invited to speak at conferences about philosophy in schools.
- Author(s)Peter Worley
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/12/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note10 bw illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.