All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis visual guide provides a detailed insight into the origins and history of tartan, and a comprehensive and informative directory of all the major tartans, both ancient and modern.
- Author BiographyIain Zaczek is a writer with a background in art history who has extensively researched and written about Celtic legend and culture. Charles Phillips is an established writer of popular history. A dedicated student of Scotland's past, he has family connections to both the Mackintosh and Gordon clans.
- Author(s)Charles Phillips,Iain Zaczek
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 700 photographs
- Weight1071 g
- Width217 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.