All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how people lived and worked through the ages. This visual guide to beliefs, trade, culture, entertainment, food and farming in the world's great civilizations offers fresh facts about the lifestyles and skills of ancient societies, and how they developed through time.
- Author BiographyJohn Haywood is an honorary research Fellow at Lancaster University, England, and a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society of Great Britain.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 1500 pictures
- Weight640 g
- Width173 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.02Trending at £8.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.59
- £18.57Trending at £18.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.27
- £16.47Trending at £17.66
- £3.24Trending at £4.90
- £7.26Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.