All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.66
- £7.68Trending at £8.32
- £9.50Trending at £10.80
- £13.28Trending at £14.51
- £13.94Trending at £15.12
- £13.91Trending at £18.98
- £19.20Trending at £30.25
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a thousand years before the arrival of the Slavs in the sixth century AD, the lands between the Adriatic and the river Danube, now Yugoslavia and Albania, were the home of the peoples known to the ancient world as Illyrians.
- Author BiographyJohn Wilkes has conducted excavations on Hadriana s Wall and in Scotland. He has travelled extensively in Eastern Europe, and is currently excavating Sparta.
- Author(s)John Wilkes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/1995
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePeoples of Europe
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight516 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.