All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the attitudes of Greek writers of the Hellenistic period toward the Jewish people, their religious, social, and political views; their literary and stylistic methods; ethnographic stereotypes current at the time; and more.
- Author BiographyBezalel Bar-Kochva is Jacob M. Alkow Professor of the History of the Jews in the Ancient World at Tel Aviv University, Israel, and the author of Pseudo Hecataeus On the Jews : Legitimizing the Jewish Diaspora, among other books.
- Author(s)Bezalel Bar-Kochva
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleHellenistic Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note3 line illustrations, 1 map
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.