All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic study is the first critical treatment, from a historical and philosophical perspective, of the traditional Jewish approach to relations between Jews and non-Jews.
- Author BiographyDavid Novak is Professor of the Study of Religion and Professor of Philosophy at the University of Toronto. He is the author of several books, the most recent being The Jewish Social Contract: A Essay in Political Theology (2005), Talking with Christians: Musings of a Jewish Theologian (2005), and Covenantal Rights: A Study in Jewish Political Theory (2000). Matthew LaGrone is a Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of Delaware's Jewish Studies Program. His scholarship focuses equally on the Atlantic Jewish world and Jewish-Christian relations.
- Author(s)David Novak
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleLittman Library of Jewish Civilization
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Littman Library of Jewish Civilization
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMatthew LaGrone
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.89Trending at £12.98
- £11.41Trending at £15.85
- £6.28Trending at £8.98
- £4.83Trending at £5.93
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.25Trending at £14.94
- £17.42Trending at £24.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.