Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £9.95
- £5.45Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume - a sequel to the author's A traveler disguised - further develops the analysis of the fictionality and aesthetic autonomy of the classics of Yiddish fiction. The essays in this work concentrate on the artistic reconstruction of the world .
- Author(s)Dan Miron
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleJudaic Traditions in Literature, Music and Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.