All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to illustrate that reading is a subjective process resulting in multivalent interpretations. Three representative biblical texts are chosen: from the Law (Genesis 2-3), the Writings (Isaiah 23) and the Prophets (Amos 5), and each is analysed by its historical and literary contents.
- Author BiographySusan Gillingham is Fellow and Tutor in Theology, Worcester College, Oxford and University Lecturer in Old Testament at Oxford University.
- Author(s)Susan Gillingham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.354
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.