Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Imaginary marks the first attempt to introduce Husserl's work into the English-speaking world. This new translation rectifies flaws in the 1948 translation and recaptures the essence of Sartre's phenomenology.
- Author BiographyJonathan Webber is a Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Sheffield and a Research Associate of the Forum for European Philosophy. His research interests center on the cross-fertilization of Anglophone and European philosophy of mind and metaphysics. He earned his PhD from University College London with a study of consciousness in Sartre's early works. Arlette Elkaim-Sartre, the author's adopted daughter and literary executor, prepared this revised edition after Sartre's death.
- Author(s)Arlette Elkaim-Sartre,Jean-Paul Sartre
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 line illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byJonathan Webber
- Revised byArlette Elkaim-Sartre
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.