All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the outpouring of popular literature inspired by the American Civil War. Alice Fahs explores war-related compositions, including poems, songs, children's stories, romances, novels, histories and humorous pieces to recover the diversity of the War's political and social meanings.
- Author BiographyAlice Fahs is associate professor of history at the University of California, Irvine. Her previous books include The Imagined Civil War: Popular Literature of the North and South, 1861-1865.
- Author(s)Alice Fahs
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCivil War America
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.