Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)Franz U. Steinberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleTopics in Bone & Mineral Disorders
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of Contents1 * General Aspects of Immobilization.- 2 * The Effects of Immobilization on Circulation and Respiration.- 3 * The Effects of Immobilization on Bone.- 4 * Immobilization and Skeletal Muscles.- 5 * The Immobilization of Joints.- 6 * The Effects of Immobilization on the Skin.- 7 * The Psychological Aspects of Immobilization (written by Randy L. Hammer and Emily H. Kenan).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.