Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe internationally bestselling story of a young woman whose death in 1951 changed medical science for ever ...
- Author BiographyREBECCA SKLOOT is an award-winning science writer whose articles have appeared in the New York Times Magazine and O, the Oprah Magazine, among others. She has worked as a correspondent for NPR's RadioLab and PBS's Nova ScienceNOW, and blogs about science, life, and writing at Culture Dish, hosted by Seed magazine. She also teaches creative nonfiction at the University of Memphis. Visit her website at rebeccaskloot.com.
- PrizesWinner of Wellcome Trust Book Prize 2010.
- Author(s)Rebecca Skloot
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Out-of-print date26/11/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height256 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.