CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number257
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byB. Moss,B.A. Askonas,G. Torrigiani,S. Gorini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsThe Contribution of Virus infections to our Understanding of the Immune System.- CD4 as the Receptor for Retroviruses of the HTLV Family: Immunopathogenetic Implications.- T-Cells in Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infection.- Nerves and Neuropeptides in the Regulation of Mucosal Immunity.- Possible Factors Contributing to Persistence of Cytomegalovirus Infection.- The Immune Response of Humans to Live and Inactivated Influenza Vaccines.- Physiological Mechanisms of Production and Action of Interferons in Response to Viral Infections.- An Insight into Poliovirus Biology.- Strategies for the Development of a Rotavirus Vaccine against Infantile Diarrhea with an Update on Clinical Trials of Rotavirus Vaccines.- Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis Virus-specific Delayed-type Hypersensitivity Reaction in Mice.- Recognition of Influenza A Virus by Human Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes.- Molecular and Genetic Aspects of the Immune Responses to Hepatitis B Viral Antigens.- Important Diseases with a Possible Viral Aetiology.- The Immunobiology of Respiratory Syncytial Virus: Prospects for a Vaccine.- Pathogenesis of Dengue Haemorragic Fever: Current Perspectives.- Persistence of Human Papillomaviruses.- Genetic Engineering and Properties of Novel Herpes Simplex Viruses for Use as Potential Vaccines and as Vectors of Foreign Genes.- Adenoviruses as Vectors for the Trasfer of Genetic Information and for the Construction of New Type Vaccines.- Delta Virus Hepatitis.- Natural Killer Cell Response to Respiratory Syncytial Virus in the Balb/C Mouse Model.- Humoral Response to Inactivated Poliovaccine in Anti-HIV Positive Infants.- Different Expression of HLA Class I Antigens in Liver of Children with Chronic Hepatitis B, Evaluated by Immunohistochemical Method.- Specific Lymphocyte Proliferative Response In Vitro after cDNA HBsAg Immunization.- Influenza Virus Infection Reduces Cellular Immunity Functions.- Characterization of Anti Liver Kidney Microsomal Antibody Associated with Chronic HDV Infection by Immunoblotting.- Extracellular HSV 2 Inhibition of Lymphocyte Response in Healthy Subjects.- Expression of Herpes Simplex Virus I Glycoprotein B in Human Cells and Protection of Mice against Lethal Herpes Simplex I Infection.- Hepatitis Delta Virus and Autoantibodies to Epithelial Cells.- Immunodeficiency Associated with Mumps Virus. Study on a Four-people Family.- Cell-mediated Immunity in Infectious Mononucleosis.- Multiple Sclerosis and Zoster Encephalomyelitis: a Probable Common Etiopathogenesis.- Loss of Suppression-inducer T-Cells in Chronic-progressive Multiple Sclerosis: Preliminary Results.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.