All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert in obsessive compulsive disorder, the author of 'Getting Control' explores this common but little understood ailment, using groundbreaking research and proven treatment techniques to shed new light on the debilitating disorder and various therapeutic options.
- Author BiographyLee Baer, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized expert in the treatment of OCD and related disorders. Author of Getting Control: Overcoming Your Obsessions and Compulsions, Baer is an associate professor of psychology at Harvard Medical School and the director of research of the OCD unit at Massachusetts General Hospital as well as of the OCD Institute at McLean Hospital.
- Author(s)Lee Baer
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Pagination154 pp
Most relevant reviews
- redpeak99931 May, 2016by
Excellent text focused on Intrusive Thoughts
The first book of it's kind focusing on OCD Intrusive Thoughts. Good research and well written. Should appeal to both OCD sufferers and carers/family members.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £78.27
- £4.85Trending at £5.66
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £12.80Trending at £17.86
- £9.96Trending at £10.25
- £10.30Trending at £15.00
- £9.55Trending at £11.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.