CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionA collection suitable particularly for those who intend to enter a bidding process for a major sporting event. It offers the event's host an introduction to the ways to generate economic benefits. It enhances understanding of the economics behind major sporting events.
- Author BiographyHolger Preuss is professor for Sport Economy and Sport Management at the Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany. He is specialized in research about mega sport events, in particular the economics of the Olympic Games. He is visiting professor at the Beijing Sport University in order to support Olympic research.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byHolger Preuss
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.