All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Impact of 9/11 on Business and Economics is the second volume of the six-volume series The Day that Changed Everything? edited by Matthew J. Morgan. The series brings together from a broad spectrum of disciplines the leading thinkers of our time to reflect on one of the most significant events of our time.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW MORGAN is Assistant Professor of Politics at Bentley College, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Day that Changed Everything?
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 268 p. 7 illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMatthew J. Morgan
- Foreword byJames J. Heckman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.