All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £25.99
- £25.76Trending at £29.91
- £19.71Trending at £23.93
- £27.92Trending at £28.23
- £27.19Trending at £32.91
- £23.42Trending at £29.81
- £22.09Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe Impact of 9-11 on Psychology and Education is the fifth volume of the six-volume series The Day that Changed Everything? edited by Matthew J. Morgan. It features forewords by Robert Sternberg and Philip Zimbardo.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW J. MORGAN is Director of the Business Systems Analyst Group at Starwood Hotels.
- Author(s)Matthew J. Morgan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Day that Changed Everything?
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 Illustrations, black and white; XXXI, 275 p. 5 illus.
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byRobert J. Sternberg,Philip G. Zimbardo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.